GAME CHANGER – VIRTUAL WORKSHOP SERIES
Be the Change – The Need for Radical Collaboration @ FH Salzburg
If the Covid-19 pandemic shows us something, it is that we can make a difference together! We need this concentrated power of networking and cooperation so that we can solve complex challenges such as the climate crisis, social inequalities or loss of biodiversity.
Therefore, this year’s focus is on the promotion of corporate cooperation between classic for-profit companies and so-called social businesses or impact entrepreneurs. With the virtual B2B workshop series “Be the Change”, we want to support companies in jointly driving the changes they need for successful, fair and sustainable business solutions.
In four modules, companies from many sectors are networked with one another in order to establish a transfer of know-how between science and practice and between the companies involved. Here you will find more information about the individual modules and our Game Changers.
All events are accompanied by renowned people from science and practice. Our events are aimed in particular at companies and people with an interest …
- in a new way of doing business
- to accompany other companies as mentors in the development of responsible business ideas or to be supported by them
- in cooperation with companies
- about bringing successful collaborations to the fore
- of being part of a network
- to win the New Business Model Game Changer Award 2021 for the best corporate cooperation in autumn
- exclusive first results of the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences INTERREG CE Responsible Study “Be the Change: New Business Models and Cooperations”
Here you will find literature on the individual modules:
The CE Responsible project has a total project budget of € 2,305,950.00 and is supported by the INTERREG Central Europe Program of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) with € 1,913,507.50. For more information, see https://www.interreg-central.eu/Content.Node/CE-RESPONSIBLE.html