CE Responsible & net4socialimpact.eu – Empowering & Connecting Social Entrepreneurs in Central Europe
As part of the CE Responsible project, 11 partners from 9 EU countries have set themselves the task of networking socially responsible companies in Central Europe.
net4socialimpact.eu is the platform for social entrepreneurs and responsible for-profit companies. Here, companies and participants can network beyond the workshops, present their own company, exchange ideas with responsible companies from Central Europe and initiate joint, cross-border cooperation.
Why you should join net4socialimpact.eu:
- to network with companies and public partners,
- to find cooperation partners,
- to exchange experiences,
- to find new financing models and sources,
- to establish contact with mentors.
All partners of the CE Responsible project at a glance:
- E-Institute – Institute for comprehensive Development solutions (SI)
- Metropolitan City of Bologna (IT)
- Ikosom – Institute for communication and social media (DE)
- Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna (IT)
- Brodoto – Social impact creative agency (CR)
- Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information (SK)
- Centre for Economic and Regional Studies – Hungarian Academy of Sciences (HU)
- Municipality of Kielce/Kielce Technology Park (PL)
- South Bohemian Agency for Support to Innovative Enterprising (CZ)
- University of Applied Sciences Salzburg (AT)
- Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry (HU)
The CE Responsible project has a total project budget of € 2,305,950.00 and is supported by the INTERREG Central Europe Program of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) with € 1,913,507.50. For more information, see: https://www.interreg-central.eu/Content.Node/CE-RESPONSIBLE.html